Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney


“I guess Mom was pretty proud of herself for making me write in that journal last year, because now she went and bought me another one. But remember how I said that if some jerk caught me carrying a book with “diary” on the cover they were gonnat get the wrong idea? Well, that’s exactly what happened today.” (1)

Greg Heffley is back again! In the second book in the series, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, Greg has a secret that he’s trying to keep from everyone. Unfortunately, his brother Rodrick knows the secret, and Greg is doing everything he can to keep Rodrick from spilling the beans. It’s worse than spending the summer wrapped up in toliet paper, worse than the secret party Rodrick throws while their parents are out of town. It’s even worse than writing a pen pal in a foreign country. What could be worse then all this? You’ll just have to find out.

AMY

No comments: