Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese? : An Amazing way to deal with change in your work and in your life / Spencer Johnson.
While the message is pretty simple and criticized by some for not presenting anything new, I think what the critics are overlooking is one of the basic tenets of the book: stop overanalyzing and employ the basics. I enjoyed the parable and the clear, uncomplicated characters of the story. I think most readers can find a character or combination of them they can easily identify with, and the signpost that Haw posts along the way do strike a chord with me. I appreciate the reminders, particularly the one about fear: Acknowledge it and then move in spite of it. I’m glad I read Who Moved the Cheese? It reminds me of what I have overcome and what I can do to continue growing and changing.


SRC

No comments: