Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Magic Half by Annie Barrows


Miri began to feel dizzy. "I'm not a fairy, and nobody called me up. I was just sitting in my room--this room--and then it all switched, and I was here, and I don't understand any of this. . ." She trailed off. (33)

Miri Gill is the middle child in her family of two sets of twins. Her family is something special because of that, but she's just something extra. That is, until a small piece of glass in her new house transports her back in time to 1935. She meets a girl named Molly, who thinks Miri is a fairy that she called to help her escape from her evil aunt and cousins. Miri wishes she could help Molly, but gets accidently sent back to her own time. Read The Magic Half by Annie Barrows, who also wrote the Ivy and Bean series, to find out what happens.

AMY

No comments: